About Me

My photo
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
I'm a Navy wife following my husband around during his military career. I love our life and wouldn't change anything about it.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

One of the best nights being alone!

So today was day three of my husband being away for training. My day was pretty uneventful. The dogs and I hung out, i downloaded some old computer games like Oregon Trail, Where in the World is Carmen San Diego, Super muncher.... things like that. After a while i decided that i probably should do something productive, so i decided that i would clean my bathroom (since it's the smallest room in the house). I scrubbed everything down and bleached the floor tiles... I organized under the sink... then I thought i would give our bathroom a change of scene. So I got thinking about those wall sayings that you can use. So I got on google and started my search. I found some really cute and inspirational wall sayings; but then I found some funny ones and that lead me off into a tangent of finding funny bathroom jokes, and boy did the Internet deliver! I was laughing so hard, at some of these things that i found, that i was crying! I called my parents and my husband and couldn't keep my composure long enough to tell them the jokes. I think one of the things I found in particular is good enough to share with you!...

THE POOPIE LIST
Ghost Poopie
The kind where you feel the Poopie come out, but there's no poopie in the toilet.

Clean Poopie
The kind where you poopie it out, see it in the toilet, but there is nothing on the toilet paper.

Wet Poopie
The kind where you wipe your butt fifty times and it still feels unwiped, so you have to put some toilet paper between your butt and your underwear so you don't runie them with a stain.

Second Wave Poopie
The kind that happens when you're done poopie-ing and you've pulled your pants up to your knees, and you realize you have to poopie some more.

Turtle Poopie
The kind of poopie that pops out a little and goes back in a few times before it finally comes out

Pop-a-Vein-in-your-Forehead-Poopie
The kind where you strain so much to get it out, you practically have a stroke.

Lincoln Log Poopie
The kind of Poopie that is so huge you're afraid to flush without first breaking it into little pieces with the plunger.

Gas-sy Poopie
The kind where it's so noisy, everyone within earshot is giggling!

Drinker Poopie
The kind of Poopie you have the morning after a long night of drinking. It's most noticeable trait is the skid marks on the bottom of the toilet.

Corn Poopie
(Self explanatory)

Gee-I-Wish-I-Could-Poop Poopie
The kind where you want to Poopie, but all you do is it on the toilet and fart a few times.

Spinal Tap Poopie
That's the kind when it hurts so badly coming out, you swear it was leaving you sideways.

Wet Cheeks Poopie (The Power Dump)
The kind that comes out of your butt so fast, your butt cheeks get splashed with water.

Liquid Poopie
The kind where yellowish-brown liquid shoots out of your butt and splashes all over the toilet bowl.

Mexican Poopie
The kind that smells so bad your nose burns.

Upper Class Poopie
The kind of Poopie that doesn't smell.

The Surprise Poopie
You are not even at the toilet, because you're sure you are about to fart, but, OOPS---a Poopie!

The Dangling Poopie
This Poopie refuses to drop into the toilet even though you know you are done poopie-ing. You just pray that a shake or two will cut it loose.
____________________________________________________________________________________

I know this is really bad potty humor, but i haven't had a good laugh for a very long time and this definitely made my day! I hope it does the same for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment